Sunday, March 7, 2010

On the small side-results & full frame view

Thanks to everyone who participated, I hope you had fun & I look forward to trying to stump you again next week!

Here are the results in the order of the comment box: Val 5 out of 5 correct, Kristine 3 out of 5 correct, Leslie 3 out of 5 correct, & Melissa (via facebook) 4 out of 5 correct.

I am awarding Val & Melissa both a picture of their choice since Val got all of them correct (although a tad late I'll give her a pass since she was doing something nice for her Mom) & Melissa since she got 4 correct within the allotted time. Congrats ladies....send me an e-mail with your photo choice at Jcricket75@yahoo.com.

Here are the full frames......



bottle opener




Old Navy jeans rivet (kudos to Val for knowing the term)


telephone jack




bra hook



dental floss cutter






No comments: