10 random things about me
1. I'm happiest when I'm near the ocean.
2. Sometimes I think my husband is right when he accuses me of loving my dogs more than him.
3. I think trees are really old souls and are heralds of days gone by.
4. I love the smell and feel of a book and will never trade that for an e-reader or kindle.
5. I could live off of cheese, crackers, & wine if I had to.
6. Good cutlery (Wusthof) & good cookware (Calphalon) makes cooking more enjoyable.
7. I am brutally honest sometimes to a fault.
8. I never lie (seriously).
9. My husband makes me laugh everyday & it's a good thing since my main emotion is anger (I'm working on it!).
10. When I grow up I would love to have a cottage by the beach, own my own photography studio, foster great danes, and still be married to my favorite person.