Sunday, January 1, 2012

Book list 2011

Although I didn't meet my goal of doubling the number of books I read as compared to last year I did increase my number from 37 to 48.  I'll take that accomplishment and pat myself on the back for at least cracking open more books as opposed to less.  I used the same goal as last year for 2012 so hopefully even if I don't manage to read 80 books in the next 12 months I will at least surpass 48 books.  Here's what I read last year....

Acceleration-Graham McNamee

The Wrong Mother-Sophie Hannah

Stuck in Neutral-Terry Trueman

The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate-Jacqueline Kelly

Shelter Me-Juliette Fay

Await Your Reply-Dan Chaon

Best Friends Forever-Jennifer Weiner

The Last Child-John Hart

If I Stay-Gayle Forman

Men and Dogs:A Novel-Katie Crouch

Wildwood-Drusilla Campbell

Riding in Cars with Boys-Beverly Donofrio

The Giver-Lois Lowry

Gathering Blue-Lois Lowry

Messenger-Lois Lowry

Look Again-Lisa Scottoline

The Fallen-Cecilia Thomson

The Stolen-Cecilia Thomson

The Chosen-Cecilia Thomson

Pregnancy Sucks:What to Do When Your Miracle Makes You Miserable-Joann Kimes

Jeremy Fink & the Meaning of Life-Wendy Mass

Empty-Suzanne Weyn

Solace of the Road-Siobhan Dowd

Ruby Red-Kerstin Gier

The Road-Cormac McCarthy

Matched-Ally Condie

The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake-Aimee Bender

Beastly-Alex Flinn

My Name is Memory-Ann Brashares

The Girls from Ames: A Story of Women and Friendship-Jeffery Zaslow

Saving CeeCee Honeycutt-Beth Hoffman

I Am the Messenger-Markus Zusak

What the Dead Know-Laura Lippman

The Late, Lamented Molly Marx-Sally Koslow

11 Birthdays-Wendy Mass

Graveminder-Melissa Marr

29 Gifts: How a Month of Giving Can Change Your Life-Cami Walker

Where She Went-Gayle Forman

Still Missing-Chevy Stevens

29-Adena Halpern

Impossible-Nancy Werlin

Your Pregnancy Week by Week-Gade B. Curtis

Simply From Scratch-Alicia Bessette

Firefly Lane-Kristin Hannah

Oogy: The Dog Only a Family Could Love-Larry Levin

Evermore-Alyson Noel

Bitsy's Bait & BBQ-Pamela Morsi

No comments: