Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2 What I wore

For day two I struggled with what I should chose to shoot....should I pick something I always wear such as my wedding ring, should it be something I wore for the day like the pjs I had on until 11:00AM?  Should I go with something more thought provoking such as a memorable item I wore like my wedding dress or the shirt I was wearing the day I went to the hospital when my daughter was born?  In the end I went with a literal item and picked my apron which I wore today while baking four loaves of zucchini bread and a dutch apple pie.  You can find a cute apron for yourself here, (mine was a Christmas present), the pie recipe here, and while this isn't the exact recipe I use for my zucchini bread it's pretty close.  Enjoy!



Day 2
What I wore

No comments: