Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm baaaack! Playing catch up round 1

Ye of little faith....don't you fret my pets cause I am back with a vengence!


Sasha aka "Chicken Little"
the afternoon of the big storm
Day 234


Balloon flower
Day 235



Balloon flower (pre bloom burst)
Day 236



Easter Lily (yes it bloomed in June not at Easter)
Day 237



Coneflower
Day 238



Shasta Daisy
Day 239



Chickie Littles Feet
Day 240



Barn Owl @ Willowbrook Wildlife Preserve
Day 241



July reading titles
Day 242



Day 243



Coneflower
Day 244



Day Lily
Day 245

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Yay! We have missed you!! I love the photo of "Chicken Little" :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back! always a pleasure to view your lovely photos!

JaL said...

Thanks you both for your kind comments! I guess I was tired of always posting flower & dog pictures & figured you were too! But I see that is the majority of what my eye is drawn to so prepare to be subjected to more of those items!